Monday, May 28, 2007

OneNote Extensibility & More.. : Sort Pages powertoy

I like One Note... and people who put Power Toys out for it.

The ability to sort tabs is an obvious feature that was missing from 2003.  This powertoy solves the problem (for 2007)

Here's a comment from someone who is using One Note as a patient database.

Daniel,

This addon is SO highly coveted!  I fully plan on using OneNote for my clinical practice, however, I was really concerned about being able to find my patients quickly.  This will be just great (I can sort at the end of every day).

Suggestions?  Well, maybe an addon like this, but it will automatically take a page that begins with B and place it in the B section (or any other letter).  This will help me find my patient's names more quickly.

Thanks!

erik

Source: OneNote Extensibility & More.. : Sort Pages powertoy

No comments: