Now its only a matter of seconds to create the projects. The naming convention should be SomeProject.ServiceKind,ServiceName. The templates really expect a dotted name where tle last part after the last dot is the actual service name.
- If you want to try this yourself, extract the files in the zip file ESB Concept Scenarios.zip to the directory C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006\Developer Tools\BizTalkProjects\ESB Concept Scenarios, so that the directory will contain two files. SimpleTemplate.ico and SimpleTemplate.vsz.
- Next you extract the following file SimpleTemplate.zip to the following directory BizTalkWizards. The result should look the same as the picture above.
- Next Start Visual Studio, Create a new BizTalk Project, Select SimpleTemplate and see stuff happen. (Don't forget the name yoy enter for the project should be in the form , SomeProject.ServiceKind,ServiceName otherwise it won't work.
If You don't like the template or want to change it, simply go to the BizTalk Wizard directory and perform the following steps.
- Select the template you want to change.
- Next go to the 'Templates\1033\OriginalProject' directory.
- Open the solution.
- Make any change you want, and save the project.
- Copy only the Orch / Map and XSD one level up. Do not copy the SLN and BTPproj files. (Have a look in the notepad at both of them and you will probably spot the diffrencies).